Monday 23 June 2014

Paleo Morning Glory Muffins

When I worked at the Harvard School of Public Health, there was a little bakery in the Long wood Galleria That served delicious "easy paleo diet recipes for breakfast" muffins, que Were packed full of raisins, nuts, and other good stuff. They Were HUGE, so I only Treated myself to one every once in awhile, but it was a muffin I will never forget.
Randomly, last night, these "Morning Glory" muffins popped into my head. I had not thought acerca them in years, but I really wanted Suddenly one, so I had a little fun in the kitchen and came up with my own version. And I have to admit, in my 4.5 years of blogging, this is probably the best muffin I have ever created. In fact, they're so good, only one is left This Morning. Mal was a big fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment